TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We developed this website with love specially for you, so here are a few terms and conditions of use so you can have the best experience.
- Maha endeavours to cover all the deadline and delivery time estimated on this regulations and if any changes or external contingencies arises, we will notify customers immediately.
- Maha reserves its right of changing, updating and correcting any errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to products, descriptions, prices, availability or general content at anytime.
- Maha website prices may differ from retailers due to promotions, discounts or other advantages offered by Maha.
- Information about the availability of products our stocks are constantly updated, however, in certain cases, due to technical problems, errors may occur and in this case, we will immediately notify you about the problem and offer a full refund for the product.
- Website images: Maha endeavours to present images on the website using the best quality possible, even so, it is possible that some colors and prints have a different tone on your monitor. Its accuracy cannot be guaranteed as it depends on the capacity of each person's monitor. In That case, Maha offers the right to exchange or return the purchased product due to dissatisfaction, withdrawal or regret. Please check our return and exchange policies.
- Maha website may contain links to other websites, for information purposes only. Maha is not responsible for information displayed by other websites.
- Maha will be exempt from any liability for misfortunes arising from the provision of the customer's personal password to third parties.
- The customer must provide true and up-to-date registration information, so that it does not influence the delivery of products at the correct time and manner.
- By your use of the Services you agree to these Terms and Conditions, and you certify that you are 18 years old or older and are able and competent to give MAHA rights as detailed in these Terms and Conditions and to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- MAHA reserves the right to refuse service and/or prohibit or terminate access to the Services, in whole or in part, for any or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. Further, your breach of these Terms and Conditions may jeopardize your continued use of the Services and may result in the cancellation of your orders, among other consequences. In case of a change or cancellation of the order, we will contact the customer by email, and / or telephone contained in the respective register.
- MAHA is not responsible for any type of damage caused to its customers' computers, whether due to virus attacks or defects presented during use.