SUSTAINABILITY & VALUES
We began our journey by implementing small changes in production that can make all the difference.
- Hangtags are made of recycled biodegradable paper, lined with seeds that can be planted.
- The polybags are made from corn flour, which makes them 100% biodegradable.
- All The delivery packages are made of recycled and compostable materials.
- We use up-cycled fabrics wherever is possible.
- In order to reduce our footprint, all our suppliers and partners are evaluated and selected carefully. We want to have a positive impact on the environment and on the communities around us.
And this is just a start. To have a sustainable production is our top priority and the team is always studying ways to make it happen.
The Maha team studied the manufacturing and waste process from end-to-end and found that there are tons of unused fabric that can be up-cycled.
Every piece of fabric is personally verified, making sure that only high-quality standards can make it to their production line.
MAHA aims to have a zero-waste future and hopes to inspire other brands to join the movement.
Our clothes are produced in factories that provide health, fairness, and security for all workers. And, as a way to promote female empowerment, the production lines and design teams are all led by women.